Monday, August 14, 2006

mostly Montana

It just wasn't long enough but then again it never is.Well the whole trip lasted 18 days and was a total of 3,975 miles.I can in no way sum it up but here are some pics of a few things.First is a pic of a glacier covered mountain in Glacier Natl. Park of all places.A hotel/brothel/saloon/who knows ?Was in Nevada City (it's in Montana) Was probably the place to be In the 1850s or so.I also was forturnate enough to get to see several Osprey this one very large with one youngster to look after (average wing span 54 inches) and wanted me to fish somewhere else on the river,I guess that was her fishin hole I was in.Another pic of some of the kinds of beauty in Glacier Park so many rough cut mountains on the Going to the Sun highway.One of my many camp sites featuring a new little friend of mine( Rabbit ) or at least thats what I call her.She is at this point a 10 week old Brittney who came along for her first trip to the big outside.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home